Here are a few reasons why I enjoy living where it gets below freezing on a regular basis:
1. Layers and sweaters are forgiving.
2. Cold temperatures encourage snuggling and intimacy.
3. I don't need to worry about fixing my hair because I'll just put a stocking cap over it.
4. I don't need to worry if I haven't shaved my armpits.
5. Ditto for my legs.
6. Cold temperatures kill bugs and keep the riff raff away.
7. Fires in the fireplace.
8. No need to be concerned about space in the fridge, I just keep the extra drinks in the unheated garage.
9. The dog poop is easier to pick up when it's frozen.
10. Spring is so much sweeter.